Sunday, August 22, 2010

Two Weeks in the Life (An Architecture Tale) HD

Two weeks ago I started an intensive summer program at the University of Illinois Chicago.  The program was for students starting the Three Year Masters of Architecture program.  Throughout the two weeks I had my camera running snapping photos every 15 seconds.  This is not a complete two weeks of time lapse, but an edited video of some of the intensive work that goes into Architecture school.  Notice how much the sun moves as people are glued to their desks.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! love the Of Montreal too! starting school tomorrow! both thoroughly excited and dreading having my ass glued to the stool again! that timelapse at around minute: 1:58 gave me goosebumps! good luck soldier!

    ReplyDelete